Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 59 (July 25)

So remember Johnathon and his brother? the sons of Mirium. they are on schedule for their baptism this Sunday!! wahhoooo! we were able to work with them a lot this week. It is awesome to see the change in Johnathon who was so hard hearted at first. we called him last night and he said that he is super happy because he went to church today. 

We had interviews with president may and his wife. they are AWESOME. I am so excited to have them in our mission. I was able to received tons of counsel and revelation that I needed. He asked me a question about our Savior, Jesus Christ. He first asked me how my relationship is with my Savior and how have I been able to strengthen my relationship recently. It really helped me think about a lot of things. And now I want to ask you guys to do the same thing. How is your relationship with the Savior and how are you working to continually strengthen your relationship with him?

I love you all, and I love my Savior.

Love,

Hermana Kleinman


my comps first american hamburger!!!  


Using umbrellas are kind of pointless here hahhaa. it rains sideways so if you want to be protected you have to hold the umbrella sideways


We had a family home evening with Johnathan and Leo and one of my favorite families in Chile. actually one of the daughters, her spouse is from mesa Arizona and she is going back in January!! it will be fun to keep in touch with this family.


No comments:

Post a Comment