Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 77 - (November 28) - 18 Months Ouch!!!!

Yesterday in church I was super sad because we had the coolest lesson with our investigator Pilar and her son Felipe. about the restoration and sealing with the priesthood authority to her husband and other son who died a few years back and she is so excited. she told us she would be at church at 10 but didn’t show up. we had our class of relief society until 11 and still didn’t show up or answer. we had our class of gospel principles and it was at the very end and I was devastated bc still didn’t show up. during the final prayer in that class I was praying so hard that she would come before sacrament. all the sudden our phone started vibrating and it was Pilar!!! when the prayer was over we called her but she didn’t answer. I said to my comp hey Pilar is here let’s go let her in the front and she was like wait your crazy she didn’t answer!! but we ran to the front and sure enough Pilar and her son walked in the gates. I started crying from pure happiness. The talks in sacrament were PERFECT on the authority and temples. She loved loved it. I feel like she really is one of my friends that I promised in the life before this one that i would bring her the restored gospel.

In these 18 months, I have been able to learn SO much. I am so grateful for the mission because it really has changed my life. I was talking with one of my companions one time about our mission purpose and she taught me something that marked me forever. she taught me that our purpose is to invite others to COME unto Christ and not invite others to GO to Christ. In order to invite others to COME unto Christ we have to be where he is and do what he would do if he were here. That changed my perspective on everything. I began to analyze what I needed to change and give up of my bad habits so that I could be closer to where Christ is. I have been blessed to witness miracles on my mission in the lives of others that have changed me. I have been able to grow closer to and know my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ through the scriptures and through the rough and happy times here in Chile. I could never ever deny the fact that God lives and this is his church. I know that his plan is perfect and I know that this life would be so hard and impossible without our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. I know that what Joseph Smith said is true that a man would draw closer to God with the Book of Mormon more than any other book in the world. I know this is true because I have seen it change so many people’s lives as it has changed mine. I know that this Gospel brings joy and fills the needs whatever need that someone might have. I am so grateful for every minute of these 18 months and for every Chilean that I have met. The members here inspire me and I am so grateful for them also. I am thankful for you fambam and for everything that you guys have done for me. I love you all.

love,


Hermana Kleinman

2 comments:

  1. Our dear sister,clean man,,sound good ahh,,,,we give you, our ,love and apprecciate for your lovely ,loyalty and patience,during your services,,and we wish for yyour future civil life,,,,the most great blesses ,and briliant futur,,,like a student,,,daugther,,,professional live,and mom,,,jajaa ( at long and right time,of course),,thanks,are you so special ,and spiritual,,we feell so happy ,cause you are our sister in faith,,,enjoy every single second,unti the end,and remark your vision of his life...be honest worker and loyalty ,a your convenants,and comamaaaann,,,ahh mandamientos,we love you and i prommess ,we wiill see again,,sometime,,,ok,,,,,,,besitos y bendiciones,espero lo entienda ,,mi escribir aun como indio,,,,le amamos .
    Your bishop gerald troncoso nocetti ,,and family...

    ReplyDelete