Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week 45 (April 18) You can´t beat the timing of God



First off... congrats to Brent and Clara on the wedding!!!! You guys looked awesome. And I am glad I could be there with my cutout and all. so happy for you guys!!!
Second off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!!! Love you Sista.

This week was pretty steller if you ask me. Nicolas Valenzuela got baptized. Let me tell you about this Nicolas. The other week he was on the bus sitting behind Hermana Rich and her Comp. They over heard him saying that he was searching for the true church because there had to be one and he wanted to get baptized into it. His friend then started to explain the apostasy (it turns out that he was a menos active) She freaked out with her comp and was like we are Mormon missionaries!!! We teach about this!!! She got her info and he lived in our sector. He was basically a golden investigator and I don’t think we did much. It was all the spirit and the Lord. He is 19 and wants to go on a mission when he can. He is AWESOME. He used to be in a realllllllllllyyy bad state in his life and he used to not believe in God. Things opposite if you catch my drift. It was the coolest thing to see the spirit work with him and to see him change literally 100 percent. We are now working with his family to get them ready for their baptisms. Super prepared. The mission is the coolest thing in the world

Another miracle with that mom Valeska and her two kids. She called us this week with some doubts about a few things and we hadn’t seen her all week. We had been praying for her sooo hard. We were walking in the street last night and she literally appeared in front of us out of nowhere. She was super happy to see us and told us ¨Hermana's I know I have my doubts but I am reading the Book of Mormon and I know that I will resolve my doubts from that and can you guys please come to my house tomorrow?¨ it was such an answer to prayers.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about this. God´s timing and I just can´t believe how perfect it is. It blows my mind every time. I know that Nicolas was prepared and was put in our path perfectly. I know that there are ALWAYS people waiting for us but it is up to us to be ready to follow the spirit and find them. I am so happy to be a missionary and to see miracles literally every day. I hope that you guys can look for missionary opportunities in your lives every day. Love you all!!

Love,
Hermana Kleinman

Baptism of Nicolas Valenzuela and his mom and sister who came to the baptism and loved it. The mom is also searching for the true church.
the ward was pumped to see a baptism because it’s been since November think. wahooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment