Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 38 (February 22) - What the Miracles

So I realized that I put berries and berries in my last email but never explained. Here they call it the berry plague because they grow EVERYWHERE so we just are walking and are always eating berries. Yessssss. it’s like 100000 times the cabin.

The weather here won’t make up its mind right now it is REALLY cold in the night and morning and then REALLY hot in the day.

We had a tri-zone conference this week with President Bluth and it was sooooooo awesome. Seriously. I am so thankful that I was called to be in his mission. He is so inspired. Listen to this.

I now know that Hermana Bowling was definitely supposed to be my companion. Her first day here in Gorbea we were walking down this one street and this man yelled at us and said ¨hey!! When are you guys going to come share something with me at my house? We got his number and then put a time to go. He couldn´t and then couldn´t and finally could. We went and he is this owner of this hugeeee football or I guess you say soccer field in Gorbea. We were chatting on his lawn and he started getting emotional and he said that he had to tell us something. He said that he had a dream back in 2005 and he has never forgotten it. He told us that he always saw me and my other companion walking around Gorbea and always recognized me but never wanted to talk to us when we tried because my companion wasn’t the other one in his dream. So when he saw me and Hermana Bowling, he felt something warm and SO strong that he had to talk to us because she was the other person in his dream. He told us that he knew that we were here to tell him something important. He then started telling us about how he had died a few years back and was completely dead for 22 minutes. After he got revived he felt like he was still living to learn something else in this life. I asked him when he had died and he said in May of 1996. I couldn´t believe it. That is when I was born!!!!!! I freaked out and started crying I told him and he started crying. He told us that he has NEVER wanted to learn anything from the Mormon missionaries but now he can’t deny and he knows that he has to follow what we are going to teach him. We also found out that his son plays for the soccer team of Chile hahha what. We have like an actual cita lesson with him tonight and i am so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This family that we are working with is getting reactivated and it makes me want to cry. The mom is the best and she was so so so happy to be at church with her family

We also had contacted this guy like 3 months ago and he had heard about the book of Mormon and so we gave him one on the street and testified about it. We FINALLY found him last night and HE IS SO GOLDEN!!! He is reading in 2 Nephi and he has been reading for the past three months with his niece. What the miracles.
I am SO happy. My comp is a rockstar. She is learning so much Spanish so fast it’s insane. She challenged someone to be baptized in her first week and he accepted perfectly. 

Keep learning Spanish mom and dad!!! I am so happy and keep going to church in Mexico. I am so excited to actually understand sacrament meeting. 

love you all!

love,

Hermana Kleinman


We had our zone activity today at some waterfalls. I’m living the straight dream that’s for sure.


1 comment:

  1. We are so happy to see this blog. I'm Sister Bowling's Mother. Her Dad found this through preparetoserve.com. When Ashlee (Sister Bowling) told us the story of the man and his dream we were so excited and thrilled that she had such a great experience so early in her mission.
    Thank you for keeping this blog, it will be a great extra while our daughters are companions.

    ReplyDelete