Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 30 (December 28) - Happy New Year

FAMMMBAMMM!!

It was sooooo good to hear all of your voices!!! A little weird but so good. It was so awesome to hear that you guys are all doing good.

So this weekend was really cool and I will tell you a little bit about it. We did a zone attack in Gorbea and then each missionary went with a member so we had tons and tons of people in Gorbea searching for less actives. We found a bunch of info for all of them.

We had a good day in church. My companion is a maquina. Machine. On the stand the first counselor was like uhhhh this person has a talk but they aren’t here so Hermana Moran? and she went and gave the best talk ever. Then I got to teach the lesson in principles of the gospel. 

I was studying the Book of Mormon and the Restoration this week and I was reading in D&C 84:54-57 it was pretty strong for me because the whole church was condemned because they didn’t use the book of Mormon enough in their preaching. SOOOooo we were thinking about our investigators because a lot of them can’t read and we came up with some good ideas. But I am telling you guys this because we have one investigator who’s name is Irene (so ready for baptism but needs to get divorced and married) she can’t read at all. BUT she can read parts of the Book of Mormon and she is understanding!!!!!!! Its seriously a miracle. I have such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and it grows every single day as I read and apply the words in my life. I want you guys all to put goals for the New Year (obviously fam tradish ((but you can’t put them in the cabinet and never look at them again))) but add the book of Mormon in your goals this year. I know it will help all of you in every single part of your lives. 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!

PS one of our investigators Isidro might be baptized this Saturday YEA

Love,


Hermana Kleinman

The two other hermanas that i live with. Hermana Rowden and I wore green because we are GREENgas


 Our house with the best packages in the world YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 

No comments:

Post a Comment