Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 27 (December 7)

Sorry I really don´t have tons of time today. But I want to give a huge shout out to the BEST mom in the world!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Also good news. So Miguel is set beautifully to be baptized this Saturday on the 12th so happy birthday momma. He is so golden it´s insane. He prays every prayer at the end of our lessons and always prays that his baptism will go over well. It is so cute. We call him the abuelo escogido. The chosen grandpa. So we got to get some things ready for his baptism.

Also another little girl is getting baptized the same day named Maciel. She is so so cute and so smart. 
Marina is SO awesome. She brought us to one of her friends because she wants her friend to have this happiness in her life too. Do investigators ever do that? Never! Go marina!

President wrote me this week and told me that he feels like I am going to find a family this month or next month to be baptized. haha no pressure right? I for sure am going to work hard and find that family. 

We have cambios this next week and so I think Hermana Moran will leave. So sad. 
I love you all and I want you all to know how happy I am and how sad I am at the same time because time is going by way to fast. 

Love,

Hermana Kleinman

Actually quick story. Slap on the face story. We have two investigators who want to get baptized but they aren’t married. We brought them to the registro civil this week to put a date for their wedding and we went up there and all of the sudden (the woman) got all shaky and goes uhhhhhhhhhh I have a confession!!!!!!!! I was married one time and I am still married but I don’t think it should count. hahaha I was like ARE YOU KIDDING 
But anyways we will get them divorced and married and baptized in no time

And yes I have heard of Hermana Degroff but haven’t seen her!


Pictures 

me and Hermana Rash 
and dad they have cherry trees EVERYWHERE here and everyone just hands you cherries for free on the streets. this is one of our investigators who has tons of trees in her backyard. And all the Hermana's from the 3 adjacent zones. We had a conference of Hermanas!





No comments:

Post a Comment