Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 26 (November 30) - I HAVE PULGAS!!!

I hope you still all love me because I have pulgas. I think I got them from this puppy in the street. IT WAS SO CUTE so I touched it and now I regret it. But I stripped all my sheets today and am washing all of my clothes so that I can kill these gross things.

Anyways happy late Thanksgiving!! I totally forgot that it was Thanksgiving this weekend! I hope you guys had the best time and ate some good food. Sounds like you guys did!! Brent in Utah with Clara ;) and the whole fambam in our house. Sounds like a party.

To answer your 3 questions dad!!..Yes we speak Spanish 24/7 and she can speak English when she tries. She understands tons and tons of English so when I have a question about a word or something she knows. Super nice. annddd no still can’t roll my r´s hahaha but I can a little so its progress! Everyone here thinks I am from Germany though because of Kleinman. And yes you guys get to skype with me on Christmas!!

It is finally getting warmer down here. YESS I think summer starts on like December 16 or something. But I am sooooooooo happy so so happy. And yes it is really small. So there are about 30 active members in our branch. Including the missionaries. There is the Branch Pres, and his first counselor and that’s all because there aren’t many priesthood holders. Then me and my comp are in charge of the relief society because there isn’t a presidency. And the other companionship is in charge of young women’s. So we are the presidency basically. And we also have to plan activities because our branch president wants more activities but there isn’t anyone to put them together. So we get to do that! Our goal of people in church was 42 and we got 43 this week. It makes it easier to know everyone really well and fast because there aren’t many people haha. But our branch president is soooooooo so awesome.

There are about 1000 people here i think is the statistic and so yes I will definitely talk to everyone becasue our mission is a contacting mission and contacts are one of our key indicators every day and week so we contact at least 150 people every week. That is our goal as a mission. 

Gorbea is SO PRETTY. geez. There are other little pueblos around Gorbea and we go to different ones in the morning. There are so many awesome people here!! AND THE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOOO HUMBLE. So humble. I AM SO HAPPY. It makes it so much better to teach people who are humble. Such a difference. They don’t have much here and it makes me so happy to have what I have. 

We eat lunch with 3 families. One family 3 times a week and sometimes the other two but we eat lunch in our house more in this area. 

Hmm what else. Our house is really nice and wooden I feel like I am in a cabin.

We had lots of miracles this week but I want to tell you guys about two. We met this man named Miguel my first week and invited him to church in the street. He came!! and so we taught him this week and he was reading in the book of Mormon and in the bible (on his own time) and he found two scriptures that were like the same basically so he said of course this book is true it testifies of the bible! Haha we were like yes Miguel yes!! And this Sunday he came again and he was telling everyone that he is going to get baptized on the 12th so they need to come. He is the cutest old man ever and he lives right behind an active member so it’s perfect.

Other miracle, her name is marina. We found her in her house when we were knocking and she told us to come back another day so we went and we taught her. We were explaining a little about the Book of Mormon and while we were sharing we had a picture of Jesus Christ for her to look at, she said. I have seen that picture before!! i had a dream one time and I saw this picture and she said that she knew in her dream she had to find the religion with this picture and follow it. The spirit was soooooooooooo strong. She came to church and loved it.

The work here is awesome and i am loving life. Always every minute. I am so thankful for all of you and i love you guys!!! 


Love,

Hermana Kleinman



We had a soc soc activity and these are the members in our relief society!

Hermana Ilda was my companion for 4 days. The first member in Gorbea 30 years ago.


Hermana Moran and just walking from pueblo to pueblo





No comments:

Post a Comment