Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 24 - (November 16) Going to Gorbea!!

I am going to the most south sector that you can go in our mission!! I heard it is like a pablito and just tiny and rural so I am super excited! My new comp is going to be Hermana MorĂ¡n. She is from El Salvador so I have a Latina wahoo! I am really excited for this next change. 

This week was awesome and we worked hard and we have tons of investigators who are progressing super well. I am reallllyyyyyyyy really sad to have to leave Angol and the members here BUT I am happy to leave it filled with people who are prepping for their baptisms.

Miracle of the week....we had stake conference this week and we wanted one of our investigators to come and her name is Blanca. She is so cute and mom she looks just like Grandma Bev but the Chilean form. She is so sweet but we think she has a phobia of people. So she was just like no no next week there will be too many people. She wasn´t answering in the morning of Sunday. We turned the corner and BLANCA WAS STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE CHAPEL WHAT. Not to mention an hour early. (We were there an hour early because we sang in the choir. haha my comp has a good voice) but it was soooo awesome. And then she said she could only stay for an hour but she ended up staying the whole time because she loved it. YES GO BLANCA. 
I am so happy I had this sector¡. I learned so much hear.

I don’t have lots of time today but I am going to send a bunch of pictures so get ready.

Love you all!

Love,


Hermana Kleinman

My Old District


President Bluth's Daughter-In-Law (Maiden Name Kleinman)

Nataly and Edurdo 

Femanda and Alejandra 

The Hermanas that i live with and the prettiest view that i have ever seen!




No comments:

Post a Comment