Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 61 - (August 8)

This week has been filled with tons of things. The life in the mission just got like 20000 times busier but I love it!!! My companion Hermana Ricagno is awesome. She has the same time as me in the mission and it is SO great to work with someone with experience in the mish. it has been a while. not that my other comps were bad or anything but it is just different. wahoooo!!!

This week we have been working a lot with a man named Mario. He doesn’t have one leg but he loves church and he reminds me alotttt of grandpa pop.

The mom of Jonathan (Mirium) accepted a baptism date last night super firmly too. yay!!

I’ll send you pictures next week.

We have to travel to Concepcion right now for consejo. We have to give a capacitation in front of all of the leaders of the mission!

I love you all so much and sorry I don’t have time today. xoxox

Love,


Hermana Kleinman

No comments:

Post a Comment