Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 43 (April 4)


I hope that all of you watched every single one of the conference sessions. And if you did...watch them again. SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. I had written a bunch of questions for my life, for the family, for my investigators and for the mission and every single one was answered. One of my favorite talks was the family counsel one and the last one that Elder Holland gave. 

This week has been super interesting and super awesome. We have seen tons of miracles. So I am with Hermana Hopkins and she is from Colorado near Colorado Springs. She is the cutest thing in the world. And already speaks better Spanish than me so that’s nice. I don’t even feel like I am training her. I was walking one day and I was like you know what you are JUST like a Sullivan. And she was like waittttt I am related to Sullivan’s!! haha she is like a brookieboomboom I love it. 

Let me tell you about our living situation. We live in the nice apartments on the fifth floor and the view is incredible. SO COOL. And they are super nice too. We live with.....HERMANA RICH!!! My trainer in the mish. And she is training someone else named Hermana McGregor from Utah. It’s the best thing in the world. Four greengas conquering the world in Chile. But Hermana Rich is also a sister training leader. So this weekend she had to leave to Concepcion to go to meetings. So we were in a trio with my comp and with Hermana McGregor who has not even a week in the mission. It was so much fun hahaha.

We work in an area called Fundo el Carmen and the other Hermanas that we live with work in another sector but we are all in the same ward if that makes sense. It’s really big here. And it’s a ward. With like 130 people attending!!! yesssssss. I am so excited.

This week we were praying for the investigators that we have found that they could come to conference. We had this feeling that someone new and awesome was going to come. The night of Saturday Hermana McGregor contacted someone in the bus and the mom was awesome. She lives in our sector. In the morning of Sunday we had felt like calling this girl that the other Hermana had contacted in the bus. We did it and she was like yes I have time at 5! And we were like uhhhh perfect. We explained and invited her to conference and she said that she would come. We went to pick her up in between sessions and she brought her two little boys. She said that she felt really inspired and lots of the questions that she had were answered. On the bus back to our area she looked at us and said you know what Hermana’s....I think you guys really need to visit my mom. She lives alone and doesn’t have a religion. We were like obviously. And then my agenda accidentally got left on the bus. They found it and we ended up at their house and met her aunt and mom and they are the coolest people. I am so excited to work with them. 

We have a few other REALLY cool investigators that are miracles but that is the miracle that I wanted to tell you all about today. I am trying always to focus on the miracles and I am feeling that the hard things are going away. 

The rain started again this week. It hit us hard without umbrellas hahaha. I love Chile and I love this area. I AM SO EXCITED!

You guys sound great and I am thankful for the best fam bam in the whole entire world. Love you all.

Love Hermana Kleinman


PS Hermana Hopkins to the right of me, Hermana Rich and her comp Hermana McGregor



No comments:

Post a Comment