Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 32 (January 11)

This week had its ups and downs like all weeks but I am trying and learning to focus myself on the ups. When I focus on the Ups the downs don’t even seem bad at all.

My companion got really really really sick this week. She has a virus in her stomach from a couple of months ago that came back to life. So we missed a few days of working. Then our President of our Branch came for a day and told us that he wants us to be in charge of the church while he goes back up north to work and that we need to plan the activities and things like that. It´s cool because he has tons of confidence in us but also just lots to do here!!. But that’s good right? We are always busy. I learned a lot of patience this week, how to look at the ups, and how prayers are always answered. 

I was praying so hard that my companion would feel better and finally she did!!! Miguel (the recent convert) left with us one day to go to our citas. He is soooo awesome. Seriously golden. And it’s perfect because he has 70 years and so do all of our investigators. When he shares his testimony of baptism it’s so powerful and the spirit is always so strong. He received the priesthood and passed the sacrament this past Sunday too!! 
Isidro is doing really good he has another baptismal date for this month. 

Also

We had our gospel principles class and an elder was there teaching and he asked everyone in the room their favorite thing to do and Irene (our investigator) said to read the Book of Mormon. It was so awesome.
It was really cool to see how even though my comp has had lots of health issues, we were still able to see a ton of success and miracles this week. 

We are reading the Book of Mormon together as a mission with the question of how can we bring more souls unto Christ? And it’s actually crazy at how much revelation you can receive when you read with one question in your mind while reading the Book of Mormon and not 5000 questions. 

I am so thankful for my family, for this gospel and for the principles that I learn from the Book of Mormon every single day. I am so thankful that I am in Chile and getting to have the experiences that I am having.

Love you all!!

Xoxox

Hermana Kleinman


PS mom I am glad that you are doing well with your throat. Love you!! Praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment